Papercuts, the indie-folk output of San Francisco songwriter-producer Jason Quever, has been a San Francisco staple for a decade now. By turns stark and raw and layered, lush and atmospheric, Papercuts' newest album, Life Among the Savages is full of excellent songs for a long, moody solo drive.
Pick up the Bay Guardian that hits newsstands tomorrow to read an in-depth interview with Quever about what went into the album's making, ahead of his show at The Chapel on Sat/31. But while you wait for that (I know, it's tough for me too), you can watch this pretty, throroughly San Franciscan video for the album's title track.
Most Commented On
- I think this writer's - July 22, 2014
- This sounds like such a - July 22, 2014
- Uber’s secret, “proprietary” insurance policy leaked - July 22, 2014
- Blurry portrait - July 22, 2014
- At least they're talking about it, unlike divestment from Israel - July 22, 2014
- Motorists fight back in "transit-first" San Francisco - July 22, 2014
- Marke is experiencing a terrible Tuesday - July 22, 2014
- my testimony on how i get back my ex - July 22, 2014
- Treading water - July 22, 2014
- Nonprofit workers shout down Board of Supervisors meeting, 11 - July 22, 2014